Kudos for Diver's Cove (great service)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm sure you can call Ed at DC and see when it will be done. He gave me a definite of no more than 2 weeks to complete. Maybe he'll have both our suits done this week!!! Definitely let me know if you're planning to dive anywhere this weekend. If you're braving it maybe I'll grab my wetsuit as well. Ahh, the sacrifices we make to dive.

I'm sure you can call Ed at DC and see when it will be done. He gave me a definite of no more than 2 weeks to complete. Maybe he'll have both our suits done this week!!! Definitely let me know if you're planning to dive anywhere this weekend. If you're braving it maybe I'll grab my wetsuit as well. Ahh, the sacrifices we make to dive.

It would be nice if it gets finished this week. He promised I'd have it in hand by the middle of next week so I suppose it is possible.

I'll keep you posted of any diving plans.

RIO,

I'm going to my class tomorrow (CT) on my way I'm planning to drop a couple of suits at DC...if yours is ready...I can pick it up....then we can go diving this WED...

So what do you say?
I tried to call you many times...I guess you are really serious about not going diving..please get back to me this is not about going diving...it just to pickup your suit!

It would be nice if it gets finished this week. He promised I'd have it in hand by the middle of next week so I suppose it is possible.

I'll keep you posted of any diving plans.

So what do you say?
I tried to call you many times...

My cell phone's software had crashed and so I wasn't getting any incoming calls or messages and didn't realize it until today. I actually had to pull the battery out to reboot it but it seems to be working again.

Thanks for offering to pick the suit up. I'll check to see if it is done, but I'd be amazed if he got it done that fast. I wasn't kidding about breaking out the wetsuit this weekend though. The forecast looks really nice right now so I think I'd go nuts if I couldn't get in the water. Well... more nuts.

Ed from DC just called w/ a question on my neck seal. He's working on it now and will have the suit done by tomorrow!! Your zipper is a little bigger project but I wouldn't be surprised if he gets it done this week.

Ed from DC just called w/ a question on my neck seal. He's working on it now and will have the suit done by tomorrow!! Your zipper is a little bigger project but I wouldn't be surprised if he gets it done this week.

I guess this won't surprise you then. I called to check on the suit today. He was doing the zipper right when I called, and the seals were already done. As long as it passes the pressure test it ought to be ready tomorrow. Looks like I am diving dry Saturday! :D

I won't get out of this without diving wet though. I was just roped into doing a quick work dive tomorrow at lunch time.

The suit is back in my possession. Total turn around time of exactly one week. I haven't dove it yet, but the zipper installation looks as good as the factory original.

I haven't dove it yet, but the zipper installation looks as good as the factory original.

That sounds like the Ed's I know. Commercial quality. Hope to join you guys fora shore dive in a week or 2. My tanks are going in today.

That sounds like the Ed's I know. Commercial quality. Hope to join you guys fora shore dive in a week or 2. My tanks are going in today.

Keep me posted. I should be around.

Back
Top Bottom