Kudos for Diver's Cove (great service)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaSarus

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I just got my regs back from DC in Essex, CT and was super impressed at the service and price. All new quality mouth pieces and parts replaced given back and very friendly down to earth service. Looks like they definitly want divers to feel at home there.

And this was in a period they are very busy repairing all types of commercial and recreational drysuits.

I could probably say the same for New England Dive Center in Wallingford also but I chose DC as its 5 mins from were I work; Ed and Ed are great guys to deal with. I wouldn't post this had I not been so impressed at the service and kindness.

Mine would be one of those suits he's busy with.... just dropped it off for new seals and a new zipper yesterday.

New seals and a zipper ? Holy cow have you gotten some use out of that suit.
Well our first names are the same, maybe I can pick it up for you lol.

Nothing like new seals and a zipper to rejuvenate a drysuit

New seals and a zipper ? Holy cow have you gotten some use out of that suit.
Well our first names are the same, maybe I can pick it up for you lol.

Nothing like new seals and a zipper to rejuvenate a drysuit

Well the zipper is the only thing that really needed to be done but I figured since the suit was already in the shop I'd do the seals too just so I don't have to worry about it later.

He's going to ship it to me in RI so I don't have to go back to pick it up.

haha, add my suit to the list as well. Ed is doing a new neck seal and some length off the legs. Like you said, the $ is incredible. Looking forward to a real checkout dive knowing I'm not going to have a wet shirt when I get out. I've gotta admit Chris, I was gettin pretty cold towards the end of our dive last weekend. Will also be great w/o so much extra material, should fit well now! Ed checked over the zipper and it looked good. Going to toss in a chunk of good wax for me too. Cheers to DC

heres another thumbs up for Divers Cove, Ed cut a few inches of the legs of my DS and put soft socks on there instead of the hardboots i had, I have to say what a tidy clean professional job he did of it lightning fast turnaround and the price was unbelievable

RIO,

Thinks by sending his suit to repair he will have an excuse to not going diving. Buddy I have news for you.....I have a spare suit that fits you! So Monday afterwork we are going !!!

And yes Diver's Cove prices are Diver friendly.....I have always promoted the shop...he does all my Hardware and Drysuits...

Ed

RIO,

Thinks by sending his suit to repair he will have an excuse to not going diving. Buddy I have news for you.....I have a spare suit that fits you! So Monday afterwork we are going !!!

c'mon Ed, poor Chris has to get paid to dive all day for work, I can't imagine he would want to do rec dives "after work". I'm sure the poor poor guy needs to get out of the water some times :D

c'mon Ed, poor Chris has to get paid to dive all day for work, I can't imagine he would want to do rec dives "after work". I'm sure the poor poor guy needs to get out of the water some times :D

I'm glad someone feels my pain! :D

Though the weather forecast for this coming weekend is seriously making me wish my suit wasn't in the shop! I'm even considering the possibility of breaking out my wetsuit just so I can get in the water.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom