KPP On-going idle chit-chat thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I don't remember any nasty weather.
I do agree that we need to do it again this year. But I would like to get in at least one good dive. :D

While working at the dive shop today, we had an interesting individual come into the shop. It was Andy Hillstrand (sp?). He's the captain of the Time Bandit fishing vessel on Discovery Channel's "The Deadliest Catch". How cool is that?:cool2: I got to talk to him a little, but just general conversation. He was talking about how the show runs while they are out to sea. Very interesting. He has a farm nearby & was getting some supplies before he heads back to Alaska.

While working at the dive shop today, we had an interesting individual come into the shop. It was Andy Hillstrand (sp?). He's the captain of the Time Bandit fishing vessel on Discovery Channel's "The Deadliest Catch". How cool is that?:cool2: I got to talk to him a little, but just general conversation. He was talking about how the show runs while they are out to sea. Very interesting. He has a farm nearby & was getting some supplies before he heads back to Alaska.

How cool is that! I love that show. Is his farm in SW Indiana or is it in Kentucky? What supplies was he picking up in a scuba shop?

His farm is a few miles outside of E'ville somewhere in IN. He was just getting some diving supplies for the boat (usually to do underwater maintenance on it) before going back up to Alaska.

Back
Top Bottom