KPP On-going idle chit-chat thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

He said he was heading to some place warm & tropical to dive, before going to Alaska.

Not tropical but better than Cold Bay! Can't blame him really....

Hopkinsville, Ky
Saturday
03s.gif

Partly Sunny
46º/34º

Cold Bay, Ak
Saturday
06s.gif

Mostly Cloudy
30º/27º

I haven't been active in awhile so I'm supposed to post something.....

I hope everyone had a GREAT Christmas and all the best wishes for a good new year!

Hello Land Locked,

it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?

Anyone feel up for Joe's on Jan 1? I really need to do drysuit testing.

Anyone?

Anyone feel up for Joe's on Jan 1? I really need to do drysuit testing.

Anyone?

Would if I could, I'm still getting over a head cold from a couple of weeks ago.

Doc today put me on anti-biotics for double ear infections.....:shakehead:

I might drop by to chat if anyone decides for a get together, never know, someone might need my mobile dive shop or a lift from the other side of the quarry! :D

Would if I could, I'm still getting over a head cold from a couple of weeks ago.

Doc today put me on anti-biotics for double ear infections.....:shakehead:

I might drop by to chat if anyone decides for a get together, never know, someone might need my mobile dive shop or a lift from the other side of the quarry! :D

Why is Wally coming???? :shakehead:

I wasn't the one that wanted to walk. But the lift was nice.

LOL...considering the dive that Jen mentioned I did on a single 85 and made it pretty much half way. Also my kick has gotten a lot better since deco class.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom