KPP On-going idle chit-chat thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Actually I would have needed to go half way. Also I said nothing about going around...think outside the box. Actually I went half way around the quarry with 800..on the tail gate of my truck. :D
Chris, I am having this weird experience with my 77's They seem to be making weird noises and I think they are growing. Can you help? :rofl2:

Chris, I am having this weird experience with my 77's They seem to be making weird noises and I think they are growing. Can you help? :rofl2:

Are you talking about Hanz and Franz? Boys will be boys, before long they will be all grown up to their hp100 size. Just keep giving them proper fills so their growth plates heal in properly!

Edit, (idea!)

If they are getting on your nerves, bring them down here with your video camera, I know where we can use a 50cal sniper rifle....Love to see a tank explode Version II.

Are you talking about Hanz and Franz? Boys will be boys, before long they will be all grown up to their hp100 size. Just keep giving them proper fills so their growth plates heal in properly!

Nope Hanz and Franz are done growing. When they get really pumped up they are already over the size of a HP100. It is Lea a Tabea that seem to be growing.

Don't be teasing us!!

Back
Top Bottom