KPP On-going idle chit-chat thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nobody has said anything. Too late for me to get tanks anyway now! :(

Anyone heard from Lou and Julie?

Was thinking of going up this weekend. Don't know if I would dive due to lack of thermal protection, but will be there just for the fun of it.

Jen, we have tanks and they are all full. Now you have no excuse.

Happy New year to all and we miss you guys..............and you too Dave

I went to Pennyroyal for the New Year's Eve dive. It was wicked cold! I got suited & geared up & at 11:50 I went to the waters edge & flipped the switch to my primary light,...... nothing:shocked2: . Absolutely nothing. Flipped the switch the other way,..... still Nothing. WTH? I wound up having to sit out the dive:depressed:. I took the light to an area with ample light to see what was going on. The darned bulb had fallen out of its socket. That's all it was. At least it was a simple & cheap fix (rarely is anything cheap about those HID canister lights). I've been trying to do a New Year's Eve dive for 2yrs now,..... & to come so close,.................... (sigh) Well there's always next year I suppose.:coffee:

Since no one has spoken up on going to Joe's sat, I can't see making the drive. Hope to see you guys soon.

I'm in Owensboro (Western part of the state on the Ohio river). I frequently dive at Pennyroyal quarry (in Hopkinsville, near the TN boarder in the western part of the state). I do make an occasional trip east to dive at FRP or the other way to Mermet. Since Cerulean closed Pennyroyal is the closest (about 1:15 away).

Look at location under everyone's avatar. Land Locked is in the Louisville area. Warchief, not sure.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom