KPP On-going idle chit-chat thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

crpntr133:
He has the slip for delivery notice all written out before he even leaves the truck. He then runs to the door, knocks, sticks the notice to the door and runs back.

Lol, :rofl3: seen the same thing happen here, must be in their training! :D

hoosier:
Wait Wait Wait..

Do I miss something again? Where did "County Club" come from? I only remember "KOMI" :)

Oops!!! It sounds like me. (double, dry suit and 7' hose).....:confused:

I think it is about time to have a formal gathering to meet each other and clear out everything....:D

Let's set up the date.....
It should have been good ole boys not country club. Same idea, sorry WT. We aren't talking about KOMI but rather the psot by someoen else that Chris and I are running off other divers from Joe's. It would be rather hard for me to do so since I live almost three hours away.

No we aren't talking about you.

So when are we diving??

Fedex delivers to my back door if it is something big...like doubles.

WT, love you like a brother! Will you think less of me using a 5' hose? :D

Land Locked:
WT, love you like a brother! Will you think less of me using a 5' hose? :D

For a single, I am using 5' hose.... :D :D :D

But, who cares... I am using Air 2.. :rofl3:

Land Locked:
Your'e going to die!!! :rofl3:

I am not worried about that... You will be my buddy and O2 is ready on site (from your trunk).... :D

hoosier:
I am not worried about that... You will be my buddy and O2 is ready on site (from your trunk).... :D

Note to self,
1. get script for medical o2 or find source for aviation grade.
2. get bigger tank for WT and myself after dragging him and the oversized doubles out of the water!

:D :D :D

Land Locked:
Note to self,
1. get script for medical o2 or find source for aviation grade.
2. get bigger tank for WT and myself after dragging him and the oversized doubles out of the water!

:D :D :D

1. Can you get a medical grade O2 with a DAN O2 certificate in KY?

I can't get a medical grade in hoosier land without having a prescription...

2. Haha... I am thinkng about Pure O2 on AL80.......Seriously........

I've got to check if my certification allows medical grade in KY, it used to, laws change you know. I was going to get a fill at Mermet but their o2 banks were at a lower pressure than my tank. Sounds like a GOOD excuse to go back to Mermet!!!

hmmmm you need a script for air now maybe I should speak to my Doctor...next time I see him at the bar lolol but seriously if anyone gets any leads on used gear at a good buy fire me a pm im in the market

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom