KPP On-going idle chit-chat thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wish I could have been there! Well, maybe not, I've got to check my tanks pressure!:confused: :D Glad you guy's got in some dives today! What was the vis like at BS this time of year?

So you finally met WT! :D I'm sure we will be seeing more of him this season!

I really enjoyed today gathering and dives. It was my pleasure to meet John. And, I am sure we will get together soon. I was told that Wally was a good mentor today. :wink: I have a spare Jet Fin, X-large, so I can bring it next time if you want.

I would like to see Chris' next diving with the new double and dry suit. I am sure it must be a quite challenge for him. :)

Nice talk with Wally after the dives.

JP, Wally, WT ... glad to hear you guys had a good day of diving. Wish I could have been there. Hopefully next time.

Wally ... you and I might have passed on I70, maybe twice! I took my daughter down to Evansville for a couple of soccer games. The fastest way for us to get to Evansville is to take I70 to Terre Haute and then south on I41.

It sounds like you guys and gals are getting this diving season off to a good start. I can't wait to meet all of you soon. I don't have a drysuit yet but my new Bare Arctic 7mil and hooded vest just arrived with the UPS girl. As soon as the water hits the mid-high 40's I'm game. Now I need to go to Paradise Divers and blow some more cash on junk.

UPS GIRL!!! I feel ripped. Maybe I would like UPS if my delivery person was a woman as well.

Attention all new dry suit divers...... buy a stiff set of fins. Those that you have in your dive box now probably aren't going to work. :D May I suggest Jets or Turtels?? :D

Fell sorry for you Jim if that is the quickest way to Eville for you. Stop and go just doesn't work for me.

All in all it was a good day of diving. Meet several new guys, and a couple of the old ones.

crpntr133:
Maybe I would like UPS if my delivery person was a woman as well.

While I agree that a woman UPS driver is better, how can you NOT like the UPS driver.

The UPS driver is the equivelant of Santa! :D I love to see the UPS driver, FedEx driver, or Postman! :jump013:

Oh~~~NO.

IndyScott is also UPS diver. You may make correction to your statement. LOL~~~

Neighbors kids call it the home shopping club truck, wonder where they get that from! :D

I learned today that trouble maker #1 and #2 are chasing members away from the KPP and diving at Joe's.:confused: Seems some "one" feel we are running a good old boys club and people have to kiss our butts for the pleasure of diving with us! I don't know about you "other" good old boys and gals but speaking on behalf of the trouble makers, we have never refused to dive and have fun with any member of the KPP or non-member. Feel free to chime in any time, but me personally, I DO NOT discriminate when it comes to meeting and diving with anyone regardless of skill, age, agency, color of equipment, creed or religion! I'm always ready to share with the less skilled and I hope the more experienced divers will share with me! Lord knows I'll need some help here shortly. :D

NO chasing anyone away from Joe's!!! It's like our own little slice of Margaritaville in Kentucky!!

And now that WB and I have convenient gas, we'll be there more often. I think he was pleased with the 1 1/2 hour drive and the ambience. :D (Who could not love Joe?)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom