KPP On-going idle chit-chat thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just hit his inflator when he has his drysuit on and give him apush upward. Talk about shooting a bag!!!!:D If we do it at Laurel Lake from around 99 ft, the surface video should be pretty awesome!!!:D

jbd:
Just hit his inflator when he has his drysuit on and give him apush upward. Talk about shooting a bag!!!!:D If we do it at Laurel Lake from around 99 ft, the surface video should be pretty awesome!!!:D

I can see it now.....

Attachments

• Poseidon-c3 (Small).jpg
    Poseidon-c3 (Small).jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 58
:rofl2: I also have a 50lb bag so I guess we could practice shooting a bag and JP at the same time. 2 bags, inflator and dump his weights... now were talkin. :D

Chris, that pic is hilarious! :rofl3:

:rofl3: I hadn't even looked at the picture other than just a quick glance at the thumbnail and thought, "Gee that looks like JP" I was even going to post to that affect. Then I clicked for the larger view and dam* near fell out of my chair:rofl3:

Very nicely done!!!

Its a good thing we cherish and even think highly of JP:D

They say it was at 46 for the high today, seemed more like the low 60's!:D

It's nice to see the sun out, we decided to barbecue out for the first time this year.

Darn it was GOOD!!! Couple of t-bones, little salt - pepper - onion salt and red pepper:14: , I'm sure glad winter is leaving us. :D They say this was one of the warmest winters on record, can't convince me, it was 22 this morning!

So, lets get this season started already!!!

crpntr133 and I had a good couple of dives today at Blue Springs. Water temp was 40 with very little noticable thermocline. I definately want to go back there a few more times this year. They have some pretty cool things to see there. Hoosier showed up as I was getting ready to leave, I'm glad I got to meet him. Maybe we'll get to dive together soon. I think if i get a decent pair of fins I'm getting the hang of the drysuit. I am ready for it warm up to wetsuit temps though. :wink:

Land Locked:
They say it was at 46 for the high today, seemed more like the low 60's!:D

It's nice to see the sun out, we decided to barbecue out for the first time this year.

Darn it was GOOD!!! Couple of t-bones, little salt - pepper - onion salt and red pepper:14: , I'm sure glad winter is leaving us. :D They say this was one of the warmest winters on record, can't convince me, it was 22 this morning!

So, lets get this season started already!!!

I've got some italian sausages going right now! :D

I am way ready for some warmer weather!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom