KPP On-going idle chit-chat thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KROBI:
Looks like everyone is grearing up for summer with new equipment, Hope you guys let me dive with my old stuff.... I know, I will have to be 3 feet behind you guys, so not to embarrass anyone lol...

Hey Kenny, I'll be diving singles with ya. I don't need no stinkin' doubles. Rather than do the hard work of getting their SAC rates down they just strap on more gas. :D

That's alright Tammy, when we are diving Penny Royal we will show Jim the
benefits of the doubles checking out the new sunken boat! They are a waste
diving out at Falling Rock!

KROBI:
I know, I will have to be 3 feet behind you guys, so not to embarrass anyone lol...

That isn't true... We had to boost up our fin kicks to catch up Kenny at the Mermet last year. You are so humble...........

New stuff.. You have the new canister light and are working on your fill station.

What else do you need? One by one and step by step... :wink:

Hey WT, they make no mention of doubling al80's. The din 1st stages came in today, seem to be a pretty stout reg from what I've read. The tanks and manifold should be coming in soon, hopefully I can do a check out dive weekend after next.

Kenny does swim like a fish and has the sac rate to go with it! Mermet sounds like another good weekend trip for this year!

Land Locked:
Hey WT, they make no mention of doubling al80's. The din 1st stages came in today, seem to be a pretty stout reg from what I've read. The tanks and manifold should be coming in soon, hopefully I can do a check out dive weekend after next.

Kenny does swim like a fish and has the sac rate to go with it! Mermet sounds like another good weekend trip for this year!

I might miss something here. :huh: Who are they?

The doubling procedure is the same no matter what kind of tanks you have...

Kenny's sac is lower than Min's. Amazing...!

Land Locked:
I talking about Wally's comment to jbd about being crazy for doubling al80's!

I must miss it.... I thought I had enough caffeine today.. :huh:

Back
Top Bottom