KPP On-going idle chit-chat thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm seem to remember that one, got a little raunchy at times.

Didn't it start with chewing tobacco under water? I'll have to go back and check!

Nope thats not the one.

jbd, Don has that 50 cuft if your interested, needs hydro and vis, he said make an offer. I think I'm going to make him an offer on the old Dacor bc I traded him for my
advanced training! My new 1st stages are due in tomorrow and Phil said the tanks have shipped!!!! Getting close!

Ouch, viz and hydro...roll the dice. Of course jbd can do his own viz. :D BTW, used pony tanks are all over, just post a WTB. I did it with a 13-19 and got a least 12 PM's.
Might also check out the deco stop if this one falls through.

Don is psi also, he just hasn't had much inspiration for teaching lately. I think I might get a good deal on that old Dacor bc, be like diving a new bc. One thing about Don, he takes VERY good care of all his gear. If youv'e got 5k he also has an Ingersol Rand industrial compressor with 4 banks!

crpntr133:
Well it looks like we will have 3 new sets of twins diving at Joe's. :D :D
So jbd when is the deco class?? :D Are you doubling Al80's?? Isn't that kinda (dare I say) crazy??
Looks like everyone is grearing up for summer with new equipment, Hope you guys let me dive with my old stuff.... I know, I will have to be 3 feet behind you guys, so not to embarrass anyone lol...

Hey Kenny!

No, I'd appreciate you sticking really close, you need to catch me when I shoot to the top or the bottom! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom