KPP On-going idle chit-chat thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Land Locked:
I've got to check if my certification allows medical grade in KY, it used to, laws change you know. I was going to get a fill at Mermet but their o2 banks were at a lower pressure than my tank. Sounds like a GOOD excuse to go back to Mermet!!!

Count me in for Mermet!!!!

bag_one:
hmmmm you need a script for air now maybe I should speak to my Doctor...next time I see him at the bar lolol but seriously if anyone gets any leads on used gear at a good buy fire me a pm im in the market

What are you looking for?? I am thinking aboutselling at least one of my computers, a dive light and maybe a couple other goodies.

crpntr133:
What are you looking for?? I am thinking aboutselling at least one of my computers, a dive light and maybe a couple other goodies.

So Wally's Dive Shop is open for business?

I'm getting rid of an Aqualung Airsource with LP hose, only three dives on it.

Land Locked:
I've got to check if my certification allows medical grade in KY, it used to, laws change you know. I was going to get a fill at Mermet but their o2 banks were at a lower pressure than my tank. Sounds like a GOOD excuse to go back to Mermet!!!

If you guys (and gals) do get a trip to Mermet going, let me know. If I can make it I'll be there, I've been wanting to go back for a bit. A local club here has a trip planned, but I'm working, so that's a no go.

Just a note;
Thank you all for the prayers and best wishes! Kim's recent tests came out GREAT,
the masses they were checking came out benign!!!:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom