KPP On-going idle chit-chat thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Halleluah!!! or however its spelled:D Glad to hear the great news. Now we can get her into diving to celebrate:D

Land Locked:
Just a note;
Thank you all for the prayers and best wishes! Kim's recent tests came out GREAT,
the masses they were checking came out benign!!!:D

Hallelujah Hallelujah Hallelujah

Beer on you when we dive together. :D

Chris this gives me chills!! :D I really don't worry about my Mom's health but I do worry about my KY Mom. Give her my love.

Congrats to you and Kim! I'm so glad to hear the good news! 3 years will be past before you know it and you'll be enjoying that champaign. :D

Land Locked:
Just a note;
Thank you all for the prayers and best wishes! Kim's recent tests came out GREAT,
the masses they were checking came out benign!!!:D

Chris ... congrats to you and your wife! Outstanding news. Thank you for sharing with all of us.

We should really have a family get together sometime that can include non-diving members as well. I'm sure our wives/girlfriends/friends/SOs would love to get together and talk about us crazy guys/gals that go diving in the snow!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom