KPP/KOMI Open Season Event 2007!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HOME BREW!! You guys are like my GF. I NEVER know what I am going to learn next. I am going to attempt HB wine this year.

Dogs in the brew, that would work.They would be "dirty drunken dogs" then. BTW, I hear that we may have a couple non diving ladies attending.

bag_one:
John It made it for the Super Bowl :drunks:

That was a craft brew from the Bluegrass Brewing Company. It had been cold filtered so there was no yeast sediment to stirr up. I'm going to try icing them down the night before so the only movement will be the drive up. Should be OK. :eyebrow:

jpsexton:
That was a craft brew from the Bluegrass Brewing Company. It had been cold filtered so there was no yeast sediment to stirr up. I'm going to try icing them down the night before so the only movement will be the drive up. Should be OK. :eyebrow:

Oh that is right Ive slept since then lol last time I had your HB was super bowl 39

jpsexton:
So you drink them through a straw as not to stir up the sediment? :D

Last night on a trip to the store I picked up a 30 count box of Oscar mayer hot dogs and 32 buns lord knows the dont come in the same count, plain yellow mustard and some relish also my gludens brown mustard will come too.
Also got a large bag of match light to cook with. with Hoosier bringing soda and wally with supplies all we need now is maybe some chips or other sides ie: tater salad ect.
Im geting excited about saturday and we may need a site with a table to eat on if so I can talk to david and see if he will move one or two for us. :) I think we've bonded lol

Bill, I really like having you around. :D
I'm not sure that BS has a picnic table on the entire site. OK one that they use at the registration desk. What a minute there IS one on the far end, the Indy dive club used it.

crpntr133:
I'm not sure that BS has a picnic table on the entire site. OK one that they use at the registration desk. What a minute there IS one on the far end, the Indy dive club used it.

Correct. They have them in each of the shelters. Make sure you get there early enough to grab one, although the water is still cold enough that you probably won't have much competition even though the weather will be beautiful. That'll change in 2-3 weeks when the Sat morning classes begin to show up. Then, if doing BS, it's best to do Saturday afternoons ... assuming you don't need any viz to speak of.

crpntr133:
Imma drive up and get Rick to move it :)

crpntr133:
So you drink them through a straw as not to stir up the sediment? :D

You pour into a glass or cup and leave the yeast on the bottom of the bottle. Which reminds me I need to pick up some disposable 20 oz. cups.

Back
Top Bottom