KPP/KOMI Open Season Event 2007!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

komi hunter:
I might be up!! depending where it is. What about getting together on Labor Day weekend???

Brian, it looks like you missed half the thread. It is at BS (Blue Springs).
Hmmm no time has been set. What about start at 10 and dive till we get tired of diving?

WT, did you happen to ask about fills?? Just wondering if I need to make a trip to IDC or the LDS for fills.

BS is setting up an air fill station this weekend. So, it will be ready by April 21.

But, there air isn't an oxygen compatible one.

10 a.m. is good....

10 a.m. Saturday, April 21, 2007

crpntr133:
Brian, it looks like you missed half the thread. It is at BS (Blue Springs).
Hmmm no time has been set. What about start at 10 and dive till we get tired of diving?

WT, did you happen to ask about fills?? Just wondering if I need to make a trip to IDC or the LDS for fills.

I was not sure where as I saw abunch of places just duoble checking!!! Don't think I will be diving as I have not got my gear back, Had to send BC back to factory for some warranty work!!But IF I am off work I will be there at least to say hi.

OK..

It is next weekend.

Please let me know who is coming by Thursday. We need at least 10 memebers.

Chris
Wally
WT
Min
John
Adam
Bill

Who else?

I'm looking forward to it. We got blown out in the Bahamas and all I got to do is snorkle. I finally got me a good set of drysuit fins though on the way back so I'm ready to get back in the water. :D

It's looking like the weather is going to be fabulous! Sure wish I could join everyone. Wishing all of you safe diving and great camaraderie. I'll be in Louisville up to my eyeballs in soccer.

Anybody up to a pitch-in cook out? provided we have charcoal grills?
Just a thought I'm gonna bring my 12" er(grill that is) and Burn some dogs I think :)
Ya gotta Eat!!!!

Jim.... Thanks for your wish.. I am sure we will have many chances to dive together this coming season.

Bill, thanks for bring up an idea. I don't think they have any outdoor grill over there. Sure, Wally and Chris used to do that. You mean, it is to burn a hot dog, not a dog..... :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom