KPP/KOMI Open Season Event 2007!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Land Locked:
I hate the metric system, I'm just an old stick in the mud, or so they say at work!:D

I hope they have some signs up now, I was just about to give up when I turned the corner in some podunk town and saw the dive flag sign!

Uhhhh, Chris, you know you live in Kentucky, right?! You should be totally comfortable in podunk towns! :D

If I can find Joe's, you guys can certainly find Blue Springs!

Divin'Hoosier:
Uhhhh, Chris, you know you live in Kentucky, right?! You should be totally comfortable in podunk towns! :D

Big difference, here in hicksville we just pave over thousand year old buffalo trails. No north south - east west grids and hundred blocks. You just use your primordial instincts to navigate around!:D

Land Locked:
Big difference, here in hicksville we just pave over thousand year old buffalo trails. No north south - east west grids and hundred blocks. You just use your primordial instincts to navigate around!:D

That is so true! Growing up in SE Kentucky I learned to navigate by landmarks and familiarizing myself with my surroundings. Even in the city I tend to not pay much attention to road signs but to the different buildings. When I get somewhere flat and everything is similar I feel lost even if I know where I am. Cornfeilds all look the same to me I can't really make a distinction. :D

jpsexton:
That is so true! Growing up in SE Kentucky I learned to navigate by landmarks and familiarizing myself with my surroundings. Even in the city I tend to not pay much attention to road signs but to the different buildings. When I get somewhere flat and everything is similar I feel lost even if I know where I am. Cornfeilds all look the same to me I can't really make a distinction. :D

That is when you look at the barns, fence posts, cows, pigs. I'm still a landmark driver.

Land Locked:
JP, didn't Wally teach you about summer cows on your trip? :D

Actually he did! :D I had forgotten about it, very funny! :rofl3:

I guess you guys are enjoying the dives in this beautiful weather.

We don't think there is any adverse vote on this plan.

So~~~ We have the frist 2007 event at BS on April 21, 2007. :meeting:

First,
Second,
Final... :smash:

INDIANA ! I obviously thought you were talking about Pennyroyal BLUE SPRINGS !
Sorry to miss the fun but crossing into Indiana violates my parole !:wink:

Back
Top Bottom