KPP/KOMI Open Season Event 2007!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hoosier:
Jim.... Thanks for your wish.. I am sure we will have many chances to dive together this coming season.

Bill, thanks for bring up an idea. I don't think they have any outdoor grill over there. Sure, Wally and Chris used to do that. You mean, it is to burn a hot dog, not a dog..... :wink:

Only cooked using the gas stove at BS. That has been only a couple of times.I have a small charcoal grill as well that I can bring.
I think I still have items left from the KPP gathering last year. It is cups, and utensils.
Ya know, the last one out collects all that was left behind.

Good if you can bring item left over BS.
I think a charcoal grill will be better.....

I can bring some soda (coke products, not Pepsi), water, and ice. I am sure that Chris will bring some beer as usual. :wink:

hoosier:
Good if you can bring item left over BS.
I think a charcoal grill will be better.....

I can bring some soda (coke products, not Pepsi), water, and ice. I am sure that Chris will bring some beer as usual. :wink:

I see Chris and I will become friends real fast lolol

bag_one:
I see Chris and I will become friends real fast lolol

Only if you like MGD. But then, what else is there?? :D

crpntr133:
Only if you like MGD. But then, what else is there?? :D

So true, the beer of choice by KPP'ers. The last two times I bought cases of Bud and Coors they went untouched. So I'm not throwing good money away, MGD all the way!

Wally is the official dog burner, I prefer to cook mine in the beer then sear them!:D

Land Locked:
The rule is, bring enough to share!:D If we had the time JP and I would bring some HB

Speaking of HB, I've got some India Pale Ale, Blonde Ale, and Stout. I may try to ice some down and see if it will make the trip without getting stirred up. :wink:

wb416:
Sounds like I need to bring my own Labatt's, Molsen, or Corona when I dive with you guys! :D

Will you make this Saturday?:eyebrow:

BTW,

Happy Birthday

jpsexton:
Speaking of HB, I've got some India Pale Ale, Blonde Ale, and Stout. I may try to ice some down and see if it will make the trip without getting stirred up. :wink:

John It made it for the Super Bowl :drunks:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom