KPP/KOMI Open Season Event 2007!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There are Tables at every site but all the docks are falling down except the one at the so called dungon and that is the best entry point in the place

jpsexton:
You pour into a glass or cup and leave the yeast on the bottom of the bottle. Which reminds me I need to pick up some disposable 20 oz. cups.

Don't you dare I will kick your butt all the way back home. I have 18oz. if that will do.

Thanks for the update, Bill. You are rock!!!!

I don't think the docks will be fixed by this Saturday. If then, we had better move to the dungeon area. There is another private shelter right behine the dungeon as I recall.

However, please make sure of watching your stuff carefully. If there is only one solid dock and every other divers will be around us. We don't have any sad report though, I have seen that it has been happened on the local dive sites.

In addition, don't forget to bring your own picinic chair.

Rick promised that the air fill station will be ready by this Saturday though. Please let me know if anyone needs an extra tank. I can bring a couple of AL80 for our group.

I will post the direction (shortcut) from I-65 by tomorrow afternoon.

Thanks, all....

crpntr133:
Don't you dare I will kick your butt all the way back home. I have 18oz. if that will do.

They are actually pint bottles so 18oz. will be fine. I'll still bring the cups though for anyone who doesn't travel with their own beer glass. :D

I have a stack of 50 cups from last year. I would really like to use them up. Baskin Robins ice cream sells dry ice.
Got a few more items for the twins. Looks like I should be ok to dive them.

BR has been out of business in my town a long time ago.. I can't believe it though...

10 a.m.

I am sure I will be there before then. Min & I plan to do an early bird diving though......:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom