KPP/KOMI Open Season Event 2007!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jeepy and Jason convinced to come play. See you guys there. First time with doubles, hope I don't turtle.

rakkis:
Jeepy and Jason convinced to come play. See you guys there. First time with doubles, hope I don't turtle.

Wow ... Carlos, Erin and Jason are coming to the KPP event! Drats, and I can't make it. You guys will also need to make sure you get down to the KPP home quarry ... Joe's Falling Rock Park in La Grange, KY ... sometime this summer. Enjoy meeting the gang.

Everyone ... looks like you're going to have an AWESOME day. Enjoy and dive safe! Wish I could be there but as much as I love diving with all of you, I have a 16 yo daughter that I enjoy spending time with even more! Wish us luck at the Louisville Cup.

crpntr133:
I have a stack of 50 cups from last year. I would really like to use them up.

I think I misunderstood you. I thought you were bringing your own 18oz. glass. :11: Do you mean you have 18 oz. disposables? If so, I won't bother bringing any.

jpsexton:
I think I misunderstood you. I thought you were bringing your own 18oz. glass. :11: Do you mean you have 18 oz. disposables? If so, I won't bother bringing any.

Will you just let Wally use his gazillion d$#n 18 oz. glasses already!!!! :D

Yes, I believe he has quite a few left over 18oz disposable glasses he REALLY, REALLY wants you to use.

hey folks its me again dont be shy saturday to walk up and eat if ya can bring a lil sumpn' thats great we still could use chips, tater salad, baked beans, ect. I'll make sure to have enough Hotdogs to feed everybody:)
Im just real excited this is my first dive in almost 10 years and the first ever with my adopted Brother John so I wanna make a great day of it. Were looking at a high temp around 75 so it should be a killer day....
See ya'll there

:wave-smil :wave-smil

jpsexton:

I will bring 49 18oz. yellow Solo brand disposable cups. As well as the grill, paper plates and utensils for everyone.

Carlos it will be good to see you again. This will be my first dive with doubles as well.

I am shooting to be there at 10 but I have a drop off before hand. So if all goes well with the drop off I will be there at 10.

Divin'Hoosier:
Hey, you said 50? What did you do, go and waste one? :D

Waste, nooope. Used yep. :D Had to have something to put that paint that I scraped off in.

Let's see, ummm, 18 eggs - 2 pkgs of bacon - 2 28 oz cans of baked beans.

I've got to go to the store and get some beer and I'll get some chips and dip.

Land Locked:
Let's see, ummm, 18 eggs - 2 pkgs of bacon - 2 28 oz cans of baked beans.

I've got to go to the store and get some beer and I'll get some chips and dip.
Oh come on get some Beans lets see the dry suit'rs fart in um lololol
wait it'll come out the back thats no fun lol

Back
Top Bottom