KPP/KOMI Open Season Event 2007!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

crpntr133:
That was the deal made the year before last with someone else. Yes it was under the table. It was also my understanding that this is the only deal that Rick will give. Give him a call.

Actually, I got a deal at that time. But, there was other stakeholder involved without noticing. So, it screwed up...

I always got a deal even without an magic email. You should remember it. :wink:

Don't foget.. I became a redneck in Hoosier land. :rofl3:

hoosier:
120 mile from Joe's... Mainly I-65 drive. It will be about 1:30 hrs driving time.

Pretty darned close. I'm 30 minutes from Falling Rock and it takes me about 2 hours to get to BS, but, I do get lost a whole lot!!!:D

hoosier:
Actually, I got a deal at that time. But, there was other stakeholder involved without noticing. So, it screwed up...

I always got a deal even without an magic email. You should remember it. :wink:

Don't foget.. I became a redneck in Hoosier land. :rofl3:

After two years we now know the true story!!!:D Wonder who the other stakeholder was??? Could it be the one that arrived late???

Land Locked:
Pretty darned close. I'm 30 minutes from Falling Rock and it takes me about 2 hours to get to BS, but, I do get lost a whole lot!!!:D

Yes, I remember it....But, in the meantime, the new road is built from I-65. So, I am sure you can't get lost next time.. The new road was built at the time when BS jacked up the entrance fee. And, I stopped to be there.

Who said, "the life is fair!" The life is unfair.... :no

BTW, did you get my email.....?

hoosier:
Yes, I remember it....But, in the meantime, the new road is built from I-65. So, I am sure you can't get lost next time..

Heck...the locals don't even know their way around. When I got lost coming back home I stopped at a gas station to ask directions. Only one out of three people knew the way to the highway! AND, he told me I had to drive 25 miles south to catch the highway. When I pulled out of the gas station I saw a highway sign one mile south and one mile west of the station to get back on the highway!!!!
They need to bring back the Wander Indiana License Plates!:D

yes, sent return reciept and reply, thanks for the dolly ideas!

So what about Falling Rock??? Since Pete only makes under the table deals and I'm sure we are not going to get 10 divers too make the 11th a HAPPY DIVER!

I have never actually driven to BS by myself. Not too sure I'd be able to find it......at all! :)

I'll have to see if I can find KOMI the fish. I think his inaugural swim did him in though.........he was a bit flooded inside. :wink:

Are you sure there will no ten divers this time again?

Chris
Wally
WT
Min
John

And, :confused:

Kenny
Jim
Bob
Penny
possible other KPP/KOMI members.

You just never know!!! Been there, done that! But anyway, Wally and I did have fun carving our pumpkins, I glad he did not buy a truck load of extras!

I DO HOPE we get a good turn out!

Back
Top Bottom