KPP/KOMI Open Season Event 2007!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Land Locked:
You just never know!!! Been there, done that! But anyway, Wally and I did have fun carving our pumpkins, I glad he did not buy a truck load of extras!

I DO HOPE we get a good turn out!

As soon as we finalize an event location, I will send an email to all.:wink:

I really did'nt pay attention to the time exactly but I'd guss BS is two hours from Joe's. I thought I was lost when I went and then just as I was about to turn around I came upoon the entrance. :D

OK, I'm going to get a complex. You're coming up to my "home" quarry the same weekend I'm in Louisville?

Seriously though ... I'm going to miss attending the event, but I'll be in Louisville with my daughter for a soccer tournament and won't be back until later in the day on Sunday. I hope you have a great turnout.

JP oh yea of little faith. I took you straight to it. lol
But Indiana roads can be confusing. Just remember its a grid system 100 = 1 mile from base road 1000=10 and so forth s 100 e is 1 mile south of the base road in that county going east.....I think lol good luck

bag_one:
JP oh yea of little faith. I took you straight to it. lol
But Indiana roads can be confusing. Just remember its a grid system 100 = 1 mile from base road 1000=10 and so forth s 100 e is 1 mile south of the base road in that county going east.....I think lol good luck

And that explains it all. Indiana is on the "metric" road system. Actually, once you get close to BS the route is clearly marked with signs that say Blue Springs. I have missed my first exit off the highway and went to the next. Thinking that I would end up turning around I was surprised to see a sign. Just followed the signs and made it. I don't think they were up when Chris came up.

bag one and crpntr133,

Thanks. I learn the new stuff today.

BTW, it sounds like everyone except Jim :))) is ok with BS this time.

Let's get together at BS on April 21, 2007. I will talk with Rick about the deal....:wink:

Jim... don't worry.. It is the begining of the season. You won't miss the rest of events this year.

Okay Deep Dixie Divers is having a "happy new year" party at Martha's the same weekend.
Looks like you guys are gonna have to fight over me !:D

Of course BS is closer !:wink:

We would love to have you, but how is BS closer?? Keep in mind that we are talking Blue Springs in Waldron IN...not FL.

crpntr133:
And that explains it all. Indiana is on the "metric" road system. Actually, once you get close to BS the route is clearly marked with signs that say Blue Springs. I have missed my first exit off the highway and went to the next. Thinking that I would end up turning around I was surprised to see a sign. Just followed the signs and made it. I don't think they were up when Chris came up.

I hate the metric system, I'm just an old stick in the mud, or so they say at work!:D

I hope they have some signs up now, I was just about to give up when I turned the corner in some podunk town and saw the dive flag sign!

Land Locked:
I hope they have some signs up now, I was just about to give up when I turned the corner in some podunk town and saw the dive flag sign!

I know they have them coming off of 74.

Still no sign of the plate. I will be calling in the morning. And I'm not a morning person.:mooner:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom