Kinta: dead, or only resting?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mstevens

Toadfish. Splendid is implied but not guaranteed.
Reaction score
I just walked past Kinta to find newspapers over the windows and sacks of cement in the lobby/bar area. My keen powers of deduction lead me to suspect we won't be eating there tonight.

Does anyone know if they've closed for good or if they're remodeling? It'll be a real shame if they've gone out of business.

Kinta is one of the most successful restaurants on the island. They are expanding and will be closed for a week or two. Sorry you'll miss it on this trip, but it's a "don't miss" for your next!

Do not worry they will be open again in 2 weeks or so.
They are taking a holiday and are planning some remodeling.

But for tonight you have to look for an alternative.....enjoy your choice!

Where did you end up eating?

I just walked past Kinta to find newspapers over the windows and sacks of cement in the lobby/bar area. My keen powers of deduction lead me to suspect we won't be eating there tonight.

Does anyone know if they've closed for good or if they're remodeling? It'll be a real shame if they've gone out of business.

Trust me, if Kinta was going out of business I would be screaming - rather CRYING from the rooftops to save it! I love everything about Kinta and am so happy that they are so successful! I can't wait to see the improvements!

SHEW!!!(wiping beads of sweat from my forehead), Heart stopped for a second there...

...congrats to Kris on the expansion!!

Wow that stinks they are closed and so is Especias from what I hear, both were at the top of our list for our trip tomorrow.

...PLEASE tell me Especias is only closed for temporary reasons also...

Wow that stinks they are closed and so is Especias from what I hear, both were at the top of our list for our trip tomorrow.

Yeh, Adrian is closed for vacation as well :(

We'll see you tomorrow Zman!

Yeh, Adrian is closed for vacation as well :(

...dodged another bullet :D

thanks Christi, hope all is well with you.

Do not worry they will be open again in 2 weeks or so.
They are taking a holiday and are planning some remodeling.

Excellent! I now have something else to look forward to on my December trip.

Back
Top Bottom