Key largo dive operators

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I would suggest looking at their postings on here, looking on web pages and then call and ask some questions of the staff. You should be able to get a feel if the shop meets your personality and needs!

Enjoy your trip to the Keys!

I used Ocean Divers recently. The used steel 80's, which was a little strange for me (only even used AL 80's). they got out their quick, were great with roll-call, helped everyone in and out of the water, etc. not my favorite, or the best, but it was fine. im using them next saturday again (the reason i went the first time was my girlfriends family was doing their checkout dives on the boat, and my family and I tagged along), but her brother had ear problems, so he's going down this weekend (and I'm making the treck from orlando to go dive with my girlfriend again...it beats being in a dorm!)

Divingguy:
I have used Quiescence on two trips, and Blue Water on one. With Q, I was lucky enough to get Capt. Steve on all my dives. I really did like him, and he took good care of my son and I. However, their boat setup is not ideal, and with up to six divers all having to share the engine cover, it does get cramped. Q is on the "bay" side, so it seems like it takes forever to get out to the Water.

Though I didn't like their owner/captain (as I referenced in the other posts), the captian you mention above, Capt Steve, is great. I'd go out with him as captain anytime.

He was the one we had that really gave us the good briefings on the dive sites and told us exactly what to expect on each site and where to look for anything cool.

Blue water divers is a regular on this site and I have heard nothing but rave reviews about them, I am sorry I dont remember his sb name at this time but somebody on this thread will.

yes thank you I wasnt 100 pct sure

I went with Blue Water Divers and they were amazing. Gave my buddy and I a private charter, for no extra money. Great to work with. Probably the best value I have ever seen in diving!

I had a super time with Scuba-Do last Christmas -- Laurie and Capt. Tony. It's a smaller boat, leaves a bit earlier than many others, excellent people.

Ditto. Laurie and Tony on Scuba-Do are nice people with a well set-up boat. I dove with them six times a few months ago.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom