Just went on a buying spree...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Originally Posted by awap
Give them a call - I'll bet they will fix your oversight. Let us know what they say.
That was my 2nd thought------If not, cancell the order & reorder it in a day or so stating the SB 10% thingy...
I sent an email right after I realized my mistake. Joe emailed back within an hour saying they will take care of it. Good customer service, and I haven't even received my order yet. :)

I just spent $2000 on a new drysuit and undergarments. After the purchase I was in shock! :confused:

I was reeling from how easy it was to spend that amount of money in just a few clicks. I wasn't even thinking about what I was doing during the purchasing process. Just click, click, click, done. And then afterwards when what I had done sunk in I was going:
"ummmmmmmm, what have I done?!?"

Anyway ... my baby is only arriving in a month or so's time because they needed to order stock from the factory but I hope you get yours soon and enjoy your new toys!

Ummm.. Yup I am there when I bought my White's Fusion Bullet with the MK2 undergarments. Nothin' like spending 2400 in the amount of time it takes to brush your teeth :)

I sent an email right after I realized my mistake. Joe emailed back within an hour saying they will take care of it. Good customer service, and I haven't even received my order yet. :)

I buy most of our scuba gear from them, me and the voice of reason :D, they are a terrific company and I get everything I buy in two days.

Hey, glad you got the 10% off-------my reminders fee is only 5%, so you'll still save 5%.........:D

Hope you enjoy your new stuff......

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom