Just lost a week out of my month....but it is cool ok!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Currently I am in Germany doing a training deployment. So we go to the German version of Toys R Us.

They have a doll you can NOT get in the states....or so I am told. It is like the Elmo extreme that falls down, laughs and gets back up.

This doll is in the banned character of ERNIE. Remember Ernie and Burt on Sesame Street?

So I get one for the coming grand kid. Tried it out last night. What a riot. Of course it speaks German but I am going to make sure the kid is multi lingual.

What a crazy doll.

do it easy:
Congrats- I guess you could make a trip to Dutch Springs will you are in PA. :D

Anything is possible. How far from Pittsburgh is that?

that's wonderful, rich! your first?

I've never been, but it's on the other side of the state, north of Philly. It might be best to hit it on the way in or out. Of course, there might be some OH quarries that would be more convenient, or even a dip in Lake Erie. It's all freshwater! :D

BabyDuck:
that's wonderful, rich! your first?

Nope I have never had any. Man that would hurt. My ex wife had my daughter and now my daughter is having my grand kid. Aint that the way it is suppose to work?

:kissbutt: doofus...

BabyDuck:
:kissbutt: doofus...

TOS VIOLATION!!!

oh oh ... i'm telling

H2Andy:
TOS VIOLATION!!!

oh oh ... i'm telling

Nope. She is fine. That is my middle name. It is celtic for "sexy one". REALLY !!

Back
Top Bottom