Just got my new Seaskin Nova in today!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BORG

Contributor
Reaction score
Tucker, Georgia, just northeast of Atlanta
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi guys,
I just got my new Seaskin Nova drysuit in today. Haven't tried it on yet. Looks great. Got the Sitech Oval rings with optional Rolock dryglove attachments. Boots attached, telescoping torso, computer and knife attachments, Sitech valves.
Thought I had ordered an extra pair of sitech wrist seals. Don't see them in the package. Can't tell for certain from my order placed back on May 20th they have them listed.
Will send Peter Turner an email tomorrow to see if it was left out of the order.

So did you try it out yet?
I need a new suit but am afraid to spent money on something that I can't try out first...I have had too much bad luck with my previous two suits to dare and take risks...
Also I've read some mails here and there about Seaskin suits that are too tight or too baggy.

But still...a lot a suit for the money...
Looking at the ' Scubapro Definition Dry'. currently.

So did you try it out yet?
I need a new suit but am afraid to spent money on something that I can't try out first...I have had too much bad luck with my previous two suits to dare and take risks...
Also I've read some mails here and there about Seaskin suits that are too tight or too baggy.

But still...a lot a suit for the money...
Looking at the ' Scubapro Definition Dry'. currently.
Give them accurate measurements and it will fit.

I've tried on and it fits great.
Waiting for the water to get cooler before I dive it. Also, finishing up some dental work in the next month or so and don't want to lose a temp. crown to biting down on the mouthpiece yet.

I’m considering the same suit. Have you any photos as not much on their site. Much appreciated
Thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom