Just got back from the driving range and...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SNorman

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Golf is harder than SCUBA diving. Really....

:popcorn:

Ya think ? ! ? ! ? ! ? ! ?

All I can do is aerate the soil and scare the crap out of earthworms !!!

If it weren't for trees and cart paths, I'd NEVER reach the green.

the K-lub K-lown

If it weren't for trees and cart paths, I'd NEVER reach the green.

the K-lub K-lown

DCS-Divot Creation Sickness.

The Kraken:

Dig It Right.
The main problem with old farts (over 30) starting golf is that they never develop a 90 degree shoulder turn in their backswing.....you're getting too stiff in the lower back. So they weaken the grip to make it FEEL like they're turning and this winds up as a weak little pop up slice that will never go away if you don't fix the basics. Kind of like learning basic skills from the beginning in diving. :D

Yeah, that's what it must be. They never could get all of the shrapnel out of my back after that RPG hit my helicopter and made me make a most unceremonious landing !!!

Oh well . . .

It's a booger getting old.

. . . but I'm a killer with a pitching wedge!

the K-rash Landing

The Kraken:
Yeah, that's what it must be. They never could get all of the shrapnel out of my back after that RPG hit my helicopter and made me make a most unceremonious landing !!!

Oh well . . .

It's a booger getting old.

. . . but I'm a killer with a pitching wedge!

the K-rash Landing

Sorry to hear about your crash.
Luckily for me too....golf is like playing guitar. I'm not good at either but I have fun anyway.

Hank49:
Luckily for me too....golf is like playing guitar. I'm not good at either but I have fun anyway.

And that, kind Sir, is the meaning of life.

Enjoy it. It matters not if one is accomplished at something, all that matters is that one accomplished something.

It feels SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD when I do hear that smack off the tee and get a 125 yard drive !!!

the K-addy

Hank49:
I hear that. I actually got a birdie once. Man, you would have thought I beat Tiger at Augusta. :D

Golf and SCUBA are natural partners. Many dive destinations also have good golf. Our last vacation had six foot seas. No boats going out. What to do?? Golf!

Golf is harder. A person can take all the dive training, and become a dive "professional" in a year, maybe two. The average golfer plays a lifetime never getting close to professional abilities.

Lucky to be in Florida, where people come from all over to dive and golf.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom