Blacktip tech 20ah batteries

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

They both work with the display still.
So then why is a Bluetooth option needed? Sorry just trying to ensure I make a smart purchase. I was hoping say 2hr into a dive the battery remain readout works but it sounded like you only can see how much you have left if you were out of the water and near a phone.

The display on the DPV still works. That’s what the blue wire is needed for and both units have that.

The display that is on the DPV can often be found to be inaccurate as it’s only broken into 4 bars.

The Bluetooth BMS allows for a very accurate viewing of the battery status and capacity between dives and when charging for storage at the end of the season.

Standard leadtime is still 4 weeks but if you put a note in we can push it up a bit when we return from our trip.
2 of those units actually got delivered to Texas today…

The display on the DPV still works. That’s what the blue wire is needed for and both units have that.

The display that is on the DPV can often be found to be inaccurate as it’s only broken into 4 bars.

The Bluetooth BMS allows for a very accurate viewing of the battery status and capacity between dives and when charging for storage at the end of the season.

Standard leadtime is still 4 weeks but if you put a note in we can push it up a bit when we return from our trip.
2 of those units actually got delivered to Texas today…
Awesome I'll shoot you a dm!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom