just don't get it ladies help please.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

H2Andy:
you: say, baby... looking for some action?

she: get lost, creep

you: you know you want me... don't play hard to get

she: [dialing 911]

you: was it something i said, baby?

pimp%20hat.jpg

Here's something scary, I find this guy quite attractive--thank GOD I'm happily married!

Here's a tip, 20 year old girls play head games, if you like the way you are feeling now by all means pursue her. This sort of behaviour is going to continue and depending on how fast she matures it may never stop. She's punishing you for not picking up on her cues, later in the relationship she will use the same method to punish you for anything you do wrong. Communication is the key in a successful relationship, if you decide to pursue her you need to have a heart to heart talk about communication.
Good luck!
Ber :lilbunny:

Hank- you know I've thought about that. and honest to god there's nothing that I said to anyone about her bc I haven't said anything about her. so if thats the case than someone is in alot of trouble for lying.

It doesn't matter that you didn't say anything. What matters is if someone did. It happens a lot....I mean a LOT.... in this society....and I guess there too. I just haven't lived there since I was really young....

now I'm pissed. after 3 days of dealing with her freaking short, nontalkive responses, to be nice I decided to txt her and ask her is she wants me to pick something up for her. She reples maybe but she's not going to ask me again and the then says no but thanks her parents got it. So I raise an eyebrow and am wondering why she wouldn't ask me, if it bothered me why would I ask her so I call her to say that, no answer so no message. Fine, I'll deal w/ that when I see u. 2 hrs later she txts me and wants to know what am I doing tonight? I was out talking to coworkers about this situation when she txt'ed me. they agreed shes mad or something then 10 mins later I get that txt and tell them what she did. response don't reply ( which I wasn't going to do). So now it's game over, I have no time for attiutes and chosing not answer a call when I know you are there b/c you txted me 10 secs before. I'm passed this drama never wanted when I was 22 or 20 why now? Things just got rough for her. no more mr nice guy

Adrenalinerush:
Maybe I am just being insecure or maybe I'm not. This girl (who's 20 ) for like 2 weeks has been txting me asking what im doing and what not. just friendly bs. Then monday it stopped. She's barely talked to or looked at me all week and I cann't figure out why. like today when we were alone she barely said anything, arms crossed and looking the other way when I talked to her. It's this that makes me think I did something. I asked her what was wrong and of course she said nothing and I asked if she was mad at me said no. But I get this vibe I 've made her mad, annoyed her or she uncomfortable around me. How can I find out? At should I just let her be and let her come around? I am just reading too much into nothing? I am guessing I shouldn't ask her friend if she knows whats up w/ her? Should I even trying talking to her, not about whatever is wrong but just in general?

Son,,Depending on how you wan't to look at it, it boils down to two things.

1) Life's too SHORT to worry about crap like this,, or...

2) Life's too LONG to worry about crap like this.

Just move along, and don't get stuck in the world of childish games.

dbg40:
Son,,Depending on how you wan't to look at it, it boils down to two things.

1) Life's too SHORT to worry about crap like this,, or...

2) Life's too LONG to worry about crap like this.

Just move along, and don't get stuck in the world of childish games.

Very well said!

And remember, adrenalinerush...you only attract people as healthy as yourself! If she's not into you, it's possible that you're on a different level than she is!

well I finally got the full story from her. It's b/c people where spreading rumors about us that aren't true. I hate it people assume things and run their fool mouths off. so Hank was 98% correct. I can't give 100% b.c she will not give the names. I'm so fing mad, I want to go to war over this. I asked a couple people and they heard it but only 1 was trying to give warning.

Adrenalinerush:
well I finally got the full story from her. It's b/c people where spreading rumors about us that aren't true. I hate it people assume things and run their fool mouths off. so Hank was 98% correct. I can't give 100% b.c she will not give the names. I'm so fing mad, I want to go to war over this. I asked a couple people and they heard it but only 1 was trying to give warning.

She's still playing games with you. If she had an iota of maturity, that kind of thing wouldn't matter. This girl is trouble.

Signed: Dear Abby

Back
Top Bottom