just don't get it ladies help please.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Adrenalinerush:
well I finally got the full story from her. It's b/c people where spreading rumors about us that aren't true. I hate it people assume things and run their fool mouths off. so Hank was 98% correct. I can't give 100% b.c she will not give the names. I'm so fing mad, I want to go to war over this. I asked a couple people and they heard it but only 1 was trying to give warning.
You cannot control what another person will think or do, don’t bother trying. It seems this chickie has gotten to you. Since it has led from troubling thoughts to angst and now thoughts of war; take time to serious thought of; is she worth it? Lust is like intoxication and really screws up rational thought. I think redhatmama is right on the money. Way too many red flags waving in front of your nose, pay attention to them.

Run away. If you don't you'll be starting whole different kinds of threads. Then you'll be on the Dr. Phill Show.

There are plenty of suitable girls for you. Find one of them. The one you will find will be looking for you and will not be looking to cause you grief.

You are not desparate. Don't act like it.

actually, I really HATE drama and people who assume things. I didn't like dealing with this crap in HS and sure as heck don't like it know. thats why I was so mad and willing to start a fight. but now as sleeping on it, it's not even worth the time.

good deal, walk away, initiate ZCP (zero contact protocol), and the best advise I have seen from the net on subjects like this is "don't touch the crazy" (well its a bit more non worksafe than that, but I am not sure on the rules in this forum yet :) )

If someone is willing to get annoyed at you because of things that other people have said and not directly bring it up with you. Its never going to work out because there is a immediate communication gap.. And thats either relationship or as a friend.

you know, they have a Head Captain and three Captains

sounds like a top-heavy organization to me

Adrenalinerush:
actually, I really HATE drama and people who assume things. I didn't like dealing with this crap in HS and sure as heck don't like it know. thats why I was so mad and willing to start a fight. but now as sleeping on it, it's not even worth the time.

Bingo. :) Don't ever chase women or buses. Never apologize when you haven't done anything wrong. If you're the perpetual nice guy, you get the honor of being every woman's doormat. Be yourself, follow your own conscience, and don't be afraid to shrug and walk out. There are plenty of women out there, and rumor has it that SOME of them are even NICE and won't play games. (How true this rumour is, I don't really know...) LOL

Don't walk...run. Run away really fast and never look back.

Personality is a trait that is well established by age 20 and she is not going to change all that much as she "matures". Believe me, those kinds of head games and communications problems only get increasingly intolerable with time and with age. You've put up with this for about 3 weeks at age 20. You'll be able to tolerate it for only about 3 seconds at age 40.

So run now before you have a history, kids and child support payments with this woman.

And while you are running, get a clue...if you get warning signs, listen to them. You do not have to be a psychologist to diagnose personality disorders. One of the best clinical tools for that is that feeling you get in your gut. Personality disordered clients tend to give counselors the same feelings they give to other people in their lives and it gives a counselor great insight into why people don't like or cannot get along with the person they are counseling. So if a woman irritates you, makes you crazy or makes you mad at the rest of the world, forget her and move on as whatever other positive qualities she has are not worth it.

A brief review...

1) An underage girl asking you to get her into bars is always a warning sign. At best she is using you, at worst she is just plain trouble.

2) Age 20 is not an excuse for being rude, pouty or incomunicative. If you ask her a straight question you deserve a straight answer. If you don't get a straight answer, move on. If anything you are doing her a favor by dumping her as there is a remote possibility of teaching her that her approach may not in fact be the best approach for snagging a guy.

3) Relationships are built on mutual trust and communication and if that is not there all the hot sex on the planet will not make it work.

4) If you are selecting a mate by looking for a hot babe, life is going to be very long and unpleasant for you. You need to find a woman with a warm and genuine smile and a willingness to use it often. And she needs to be someone you can talk to like you would a brother or your best freind. If she meets those criteria, you will almost inevitably discover kisses that melt you to your core and a sex life that transcends plain old sex.

Dude...the key here is SHE IS 20...lol....probably having a problem in her mind...if you just ignore her, and continue to be self-assured and confident, then maybe she will come around...the more you try to persue her , the farther away she will get.....women are like cats,,,they only want you when they want, or if someone else wants, and they the only eat at whom ever offers the best food....try to be disconcerned, and see what happens.....see ya` under

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom