just don't get it ladies help please.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Adrenalinerush:
well let's see she doesn't SCUBA so she's not a member of SB so thats not it.
not sure what the cave and choclate is suppose to mean since we just friends but nice try at being funny.

and I do not write friends off that fast.

If she's a friend, you should be able to talk to her and get a straight answer.

If she's not mature enough for that, are you sure you want to even mess with her?

Hemlon:

If she's not mature enough for that, are you sure you want to even mess with her?

I think this is the most important post of the thread so far!eyebrow

My wife and I are really enjoying this!! :yl2jump:

Hemlon:

Well I guess it would depend on what she looks like as to whether he still wants to or should. I remember when I was that age OMG almost 30!! That's like half dead!:D . Wait a minuite I've solved it. Got tripped up and taken back in time by his first post. And did it myself just now. No ONe over the age of 14 especially a guy should use the phrase "like......something or other"!! That's reserved for phone conversations between high and middle school girls! Not suave sophisticated men of the world:14: .You blew it dude. If you talked that way to her she thinks you're another girl.:D . Which could be fun but she's obviously not into that.eyebrow Lay off until she's 21 and then see or find another. There are plenty of fish in the bushes and birds in the sea. Or something along those lines.:huh:

I don’t think you are an idiot, you both are idiots and it is normal.
Stop feeding into the ‘mad’ thing. If you want to know her better or still (and sounds as if you do) ignore any indication of mad or un-friendliness. Just go on about your business as if it wasn’t there. Text her a Hi and leave it at that. When you see her treat her as a friend and if she doesn’t seem to want a friend, presume it is a ‘just now’ thing and nothing personal. Leave with a smile and try again later. Find something else to distract you while she’s busy sulking for unknown reasons, maybe diving?
Eventually either she will realize she was mistaken in soliciting you for what ever reason she did and tell you to buzz off or get tired of playing to an empty auditorium and forget to act mad. And eventually you will get tired of being friendly to someone that you have no idea why you wanted to in the first place or win her over by not being manipulated but warm and fun to be with.

Definitly she wanted much more that you thought she does. You didn't pick it up so she is mad.
Web Monkey wrote the same
Web Monkey:
enough to pick up on her signals.

Now she's **ssed at you for being too dense to pick up on what she wanted, and she's upset at herself for being attracted to a guy who turned out to not have a clue what she was about.
So as Andy asked - what do you want?
Mania

I'm soooo glad I'm married.

My tolerance for "If you don't know what the problem is, I'm not going to tell you" is a lot lower than it used to be. :cool:

It's fun to sit here and hand out free clues, but I'm certainly happy I'm not dating (especially since 20-year-olds don't have their "Basic Rational Thinking c-card" yet.)

Terry

mania:
Definitly she wanted much more that you thought she does. You didn't pick it up so she is mad.
Web Monkey wrote the same

So as Andy asked - what do you want?
Mania

Adrenalinerush:
Maybe I am just being insecure or maybe I'm not. This girl (who's 20 ) for like 2 weeks has been txting me asking what im doing and what not. just friendly bs. Then monday it stopped. She's barely talked to or looked at me all week and I cann't figure out why. like today when we were alone she barely said anything, arms crossed and looking the other way when I talked to her. It's this that makes me think I did something. I asked her what was wrong and of course she said nothing and I asked if she was mad at me said no. But I get this vibe I 've made her mad, annoyed her or she uncomfortable around me. How can I find out? At should I just let her be and let her come around? I am just reading too much into nothing? I am guessing I shouldn't ask her friend if she knows whats up w/ her? Should I even trying talking to her, not about whatever is wrong but just in general?

Dude, it's because you're an idiot.

Either she wants you stop doing something and you don't get it, which makes you an idiot....

or she wants you to do something and you don't get it, which makes you an idiot.....

Fortunately for us men, some women communicate both of these signals in precisely the same way. From her body language I would venture a guess that whatever it is that you did or did not do made her feel either mad, defensive, disappointed, hurt, uncomfortable, anxious and vulnerable, insecure, insulted, jealous, resentful, aggravated or otherwise displeased or injured in some sense or another.

What she wants you to do now is learn how to read her mind so *she* doesn't have to bother learning how to communicate and *you* don't have to pick randomly from a list like the one above.

Becoming a mind reader is, of course, impossible and trying to do so would be tantamount to sacrificing your mental health for either sex or romance.....which would make you an idiot. (edit: you have to believe me when I say this, brother. I'm not just being cynical. I'm an expert..... I have so many t-shirts that say "I'm an idiot" that I needed to buy a bigger house).

There is only one course of action that makes you anything other than and idiot:

Move along.

R..

Don't be contributing to the delinquency of a minor.

the K

Sounds to me like one of your "friends" or hers doesn't like the idea of you two getting together and a little bird whispered something in her ear....like you slept with her sister or you said she had fat legs....my girlfriend here is always giving me strange looks or vibes because "somebody told me"....

Back
Top Bottom