just don't get it ladies help please.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Adrenalinerush:
Web- I think you just confirmed my thought process of my post. Now the question is can I or more correctly how can I fix it?

That's the wrong question. The right question is shoud you fix it.

Not sure how old you are, but you might want to look for someone who's more straightforward, who will make you less crazy.

Terry

tkring:
Oh, this is all too complicated - .
tell me about it. I have way of making things way more complicated then they need to be.

Normally I'd dive or jump but I need a drink to clear my head.

H2Andy- You think she's gotten into my head? what on earth gave you that idea? lol someone kill me

Web- now that it kinda all makes sense, if nothing else it could be a fun time. It's game on now.

Adrenalinerush:
F word? I didn't swear at her. If you mean friend she used it before me.
I kinda figured that she was mad but there's this 1. She's been wanting to go out for drinks but where she wants to go it's not always easy to get her in. I do not think she gets that. We never have made firm plans.I was out w/ a buddy and she called and we determined that she could not get in. I offered to met her someplace else but she said she didn't want to and it was fine and to forget it. I mean I am not about to get anyone in trouble for this girl. I left soon after and called her and apologized and again to day. she was like it's fine why you are apologizing. told it was b/c it we couldn't get her drink.

ohhh, it might be b/c was we never have made firm plans isn't? I never did mainly b/c her age and she's stated before thats someone my age (28) is too old.

Come on man. This is Prime Time. Wants...WANTS to go out for drinks...(Bonk her on the head).....Wants to go somewhere else....(Drag her back to your cave)....RENT A ROOM!

And choclate is the oldest aphrodisiac on earth.

What do youngsters do now a days? We'd have ripped the seats out of the buick by now!

you: say, baby... looking for some action?

she: get lost, creep

you: you know you want me... don't play hard to get

she: [dialing 911]

you: was it something i said, baby?

pimp%20hat.jpg

H2Andy:
you: say, baby... looking for some action?

she: get lost, creep

you: you know you want me... don't play hard to get

she: [dialing 911]

you: was it something i said, baby?

pimp%20hat.jpg

:rofl: Good one Andy.

BIGSAGE136:
snip

...And choclate is the oldest aphrodisiac on earth.

The following statement is a quotation, and should not be construed as an endorsement, blah-blah-blah disclaimer...

"Candy is dandy, but liquor is quicker" (Ogden Nash, famous dead poet)

Adrenaline, now you have the idea...game on. Have lots of fun. Let us know how it goes.

Easy way to find out what she wants.
Ask her out on a date someplace other than that bar she's so intent on going to.
If she says no, you may have a girl on your hands that is just looking for a guy to get her into an over 21 place. Especially after her comment about 28 being too old. Give me a break!

Hey, I'm a woman, and I'm telling you this...she better be a hot looking babe to be worth this much nonsense and immaturity.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom