Just curious, but why, women? Why?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Walter.......

no, I don't do that stuff. I have just HEARD about what men do when there is snow.

Hey, Catherine, if you can hula, you could probably do it.

I think that one passed over some heads............

I don't know nuthin' about no snow neither. It snows more often in Hawaii than in Florida.

Walter:

I don't know nuthin' about no snow neither. It snows more often in Hawaii than in Florida.

Walter, I don't think I'm going to explain it to those folks who didn't quite get it.:D

It's not that hard to figure out, even if you never seen nor heard of it. I'm sure it is either an acquired skill or a new speciality class.

Jcsgt:
Hey, Catherine, if you can hula, you could probably do it.

She may want to shorten it to just "Cath", though, until she gets the hang of it!:D :D

Jcsgt:
Walter, I don't think I'm going to explain it to those folks who didn't quite get it.:D

LOL, my dear, I think you're one who needs it explained. Hula, indeed. LOL!

Walter:
LOL, my dear, I think you're one who needs it explained. Hula, indeed. LOL!

I understand about men writing their names in the snow, it's just that Catherine said something to the effect that she doesn't do it. I'm just saying she underestimates her abilities.

You know, now I've had to explain it so much, it's not funny anymore!

Walter:

Sometimes Walter it get so cold here that it freezes before it hits the snow. You don't want to take out more than you have to...

Back
Top Bottom