Just curious, but why, women? Why?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fish_Whisperer:
This thread has really made quite a "splash!" Almost a "stream" of consciousness sort of thing... LOL

Intermission:
President Bush walks out on the back porch of the White House one snowy morning, and sees written in urine in the snow: "Bush is a big dummy." He's furious and calls his secret service men in, demanding that they get to the bottom of the incident. A couple of days later, his top agent returns and says, "Mr. President, I have some bad news for you: The urine was tested and found to be that of the Vice President." Bush is crushed, he lays his head down on his desk and moans, "Oh no... My most trusted friend! This is horrible!!" The agent continues, "Mr. President, I have some more bad news: The writing was Laura's."

ba-dum-PSH!!

I'd believe it if the central characters were Clinton, Gore and Lewinski.

I heard that joke when it was Nixon, Pat and Kissenger.

Green_Manelishi:
I never trusted Kissenger.

Yechh. Absolutely agree.

fairybasslet:
I heard that joke when it was Nixon, Pat and Kissenger.

Now that is something I do not want to picture!

Jcsgt:
Now that is something I do not want to picture!

Oh no. Did I really mispell Kissinger? Lack of sleep, I'll blame. Maybe I should post why in a new thread?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom