Just curious, but why, women? Why?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fairybasslet:
Oh no. Did I really mispell Kissinger? Lack of sleep, I'll blame. Maybe I should post why in a new thread?

I don't know if you misspelt Kissinger. The snow already melted!:wink:

catherine96821:
herb-superb:

My daddy came home from Okinawa when I was four and was extremely bent that my brother was a squatter. He was two or something.... I recall my parents having these yelling fights about this and my mom screaming that he was two, and my dad saying some really ridiculous stuff. I remember thinking at that age..."wow, these people are nuts, better be careful and get the hell out of here the first chance I get."

Evidently, re-entry phenomena is now studied by social scientists and perhaps they were having other control issues....

herbman, do you have control issues, or something dark in your past?

You really caused me to do some serious self searching with that question, but I think I've figured out my issue with squatters.

I'm the baby of 6 kids. My brothers ran like hell as soon as they could and Dad died when I was 2, so I was left to fend for myself in a house of women. There was this battle that went on as I worked on aim, control and testing the patience of my sisters. At some point, my oldest sister tried to turn me into a squatter. It was an ugly battle, but I persisted and was eventually victorious.

I see the squatters as having given up the good fight and given in to a force that would emasculate and render all that is male into a gender neutral, candy arsed group of sniveling she men that can't stand up to their wife, sister or mama.

For better or worse, I think that may be my 'issue'.

dherbman:
You really caused me to do some serious self searching with that question, but I think I've figured out my issue with squatters.

I'm the baby of 6 kids. My brothers ran like hell as soon as they could and Dad died when I was 2, so I was left to fend for myself in a house of women. There was this battle that went on as I worked on aim, control and testing the patience of my sisters. At some point, my oldest sister tried to turn me into a squatter. It was an ugly battle, but I persisted and was eventually victorious.

I see the squatters as having given up the good fight and given in to a force that would emasculate and render all that is male into a gender neutral, candy arsed group of sniveling she men that can't stand up to their wife, sister or mama.

Real men pee in the backyard. LMAO

Fish_Whisperer:
Real men pee in the backyard. LMAO

I've heard that expression, "The world is my toilet".:D

Ah yes, one of the finer things in life .... being able to write your name in the snow. It is a most excellent capability to have. Worthy of jealousy from a born squatter.

Mix it up a little though guys ..... stand, sit, spray and pray ..... it keeps em guessing. :wink:

dherbman:

So you see it as manly to stand and sissy to sit. Therapy might help.

Walter:
So you see it as manly to stand and sissy to sit. Therapy might help.

Therapy is for squatters. Really, it has nothing to do with the what and everything to do with the why.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom