Just curious, but why, women? Why?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That does it. I need to send Peter off to the Marines.

dennis, they have little targets for boys like him....p-targets, with bull's eyes. For little boys. We should get some for herb-superb.

yea, Lynne, I am telling you...had I known twenty years ago, the USMC is a happy hunting ground. ... But Peter keeps you loose. I laugh thinking about him resisting that long hose.

I think Dave's problems stem from Things 1, 2, and 3. And perhaps his ex-wife. Very understandable.

catherine96821:
dennis, they have little targets for boys like him....p-targets, with bull's eyes. For little boys. We should get some for herb-superb.

yea, Lynne, I am telling you...had I known twenty years ago, the USMC is a happy hunting ground. ... But Peter keeps you loose. I laugh thinking about him resisting that long hose.

Targets? The things they have for kids these days. I feel so deprived...

It's rarely the aim that makes a mess, it's the ricochet. Forget targets, install splash guards.

Dennis, will get rich with a pee-guard! Every woman in America would buy one.

ohhh, that explains sooo much, walter.

now about my name in the snow....

Back
Top Bottom