Just Conversation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LOL...I am working on that angle...If they are a tax client...hmmmmmm

Ummmmm...the friends I met this summer who work for the Alabama Dept of Revenue.....pay Mike noooo attention...he is just jesting....

Or....if anything is questionable ...go after him...not me.....

duct tape was exactly my thoughts on when she said she had a blister.

Go on a liveaboard and half the people on there have their heels/feet duct taped the entire time on the boat due to blisters on their feet from fin/bootie rub.

Hey Peeps! Wassup?

That's why I own these! They really work great and no friction rubs! :D

scuba-socks.jpg

http://www.scubadorag.com/cart/inde...id=146&zenid=ddcd8438b323ef16ea0ac1042e6eb142

Carolyn:shark2:

duct tape was exactly my thoughts on when she said she had a blister.

Holy cow, when I got to the States this year I was amazed to learn that duck tape has a new variant made by the manufacturers of Gorilla glue. This stuff is so AWESOME! How come nobody told me? :shakehead:

Oh, and did you know that duct/duck tape was originally called "duck" tape by the military (because of its water-shedding properties) and later when used on ducts it came to be referred to as "duct" tape?

Holy cow, when I got to the States this year I was amazed to learn that duck tape has a new variant made by the manufacturers of Gorilla glue. This stuff is so AWESOME! How come nobody told me? :shakehead:

Oh, and did you know that duct/duck tape was originally called "duck" tape by the military (because of its water-shedding properties) and later when used on ducts it came to be referred to as "duct" tape?

Mike!! How have you been? Have you done any ice diving lately? And duck or duct tape on one's heels is just sooo wrong on sooo many levels.:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom