Just Conversation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

His insurance probably doesn't cover insanity.

Nor does it cover the slice I put in my thumb tonight cutting another plane.

That's ok, paper towel and duct tape, better than stitches.

You do know that diving is a safer sport don't you? :D

Nor does it cover the slice I put in my thumb tonight cutting another plane.

That's ok, paper towel and duct tape, better than stitches.

One of the guys at work yesterday slice his finger.... he wrapped it in a paper towel and put a zip tie (cable tie) around it to hold on the bandage.... I thought that was pretty funny...

Men :shakehead:. I do think buying a bandaid would be cheaper and wiser than making your own.

LOL. Reminds me of the time we were staying at this fancy hotel to go to a wedding out of town and my shoe rubbed a blister on my heel. I called room service to see if they had any and the hotel security showed up at my door with a clip board and accident report in hand. I was questioned about how the incident occured, where, did I need to see a doctor. It was hilarious!!

Does anyone have any info on Morrison's? I know it is a week away but I was wondering if anyone could tell me if they think it will be diveable Saturday and Sunday after Thanksgiving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom