Just Conversation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Again, I wasn't the first one on that table. :D

Attachments

• she-pee.jpg
    she-pee.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 37
  • she-p.jpg
    she-p.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 39
I'm back!! I still haven't washed my gear. I can't dive again until I get my reg fixed.

My H10 light failed before class so DiveRite has an upgrade to the H1000 (which is twice as bright) for $195.00 and they were suppose to have it waiting for me at the shop but I didn't get it until class was over so I had to use a rental the whole week.

Then the IP on my primary 1st stage was reading a pressure about twice as high as it should have been which caused me to use more gas all week and we couldn't figure out why my RMV was so elevated until the last dive of class when it actually became noticeable enough that you could see bubbles coming out of the regulator when it was in the water and it is still under warranty so I have to see what they are going to do about that.

I did 12 dives in all, 11 in class and one after class with a borrowed reg. It really was fascinating to see the caves. I got to go to a whole new place and see new caves. The Luraville area has some truly beautiful caves.

Today is Carolyn (LIVES4SHARKS) Birthday!!!

:balloons:Happy Birthday Carolyn!!!:balloons:

Here is your cake. :hb2: Maybe you can make you a couple of Bahama Mama's to go with it.:D

My H10 light failed before class so DiveRite has an upgrade to the H1000 (which is twice as bright) for $195.00 and they were suppose to have it waiting for me at the shop but I didn't get it until class was over so I had to use a rental the whole week.

s.

I think Stasia might have done this upgrade. check with her and see her thoughts.

Mat might have bought this light also and sold his old light, or something similar

I finally got my light on Saturday when Dive Rite came to Cave Excursions' React party and I was able to use it on my last dive on Sunday. I really liked it.

Happy Birthday L4S.

I for one am glad to have your nonsense and conversation back. Maybe people will leave me alone now.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom