Just Conversation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Avivasfate.jpg

Back from my first try at Hang Gliding.

It would have gone better, but while I was still getting all strapped in, I fell off the side of the mountain. I thought I was pushed, but the only person close enough was MDB, and I know she wouldn't do such a thing.

I was able to almost glide to the bottom of the mountain. The hospital stay was fairly short, in part because I was on the "bunny slope" for hang gliding.

Thanks for noticing I was gone.

:shocked2: Dang I'm good! I predicted all of this, except for the bunny slope. No wonder you didn't make it. You got distracted.

The great Lionfish thread has surpassed this one for number of posts. We need to get busy here.

Well I will add a post here, being that it is my first time. It has been a boring day at work today, nobody posted anything.

I am now. Hey Jason, I got one of these today from my lovely wife and daughter for my Birthday.

Awesome, and Happy Birthday.
My Birthday is not until Dec. 6th. But I need it for Thanksgiving because were are actually having it here for a change. The last three years we were on the road.

I am going to season it tomorrow and then try some chicken in it.

My Birthday is not until Dec. 6th. But I need it for Thanksgiving because were are actually having it here for a change. The last three years we were on the road.

I am going to season it tomorrow and then try some chicken in it.

ever fried a "whole" chicken or turkey? pretty awesome.

it's just that it needs a lot of peanut oil and peanut oil has gotten expensive. (I guess it's gotten harder to oil a peanut these days).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom