Just Conversation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I lost my link! Don't even get me started on the fact that I shipped my laptop off to be fixed under an extended warranty that HP found a way around so now I have to pay $300.00 to get it fixed on top of what I paid for the extended warranty so I am on a clunker desktop that by the time I figured out how to look it up it will be Christmas and not Thanksgiving. :D

you could have prob bought a new laptop for the cost of the extended warranty and the $300. 00 :popcorn:

looks like it might be down under 6 ft by next weekend.

Advanced Hydrologic Prediction Service: Tallahassee: Choctawhatchee River at Caryville

(note this below image will update/change as it's hot linked to their site.)

carf1_hg.png

you could have prob bought a new laptop for the cost of the extended warranty and the $300. 00 :popcorn:

Yes I know!!!!!!!! Except for the fact that I have one with the keypad on the side and a larger screen for filing taxes, etc and I bought a docking station with keyboard, mouse, big screen monitor, etc just for that particular laptop.:shakehead:

Yes I know!!!!!!!! Except for the fact that I have one with the keypad on the side and a larger screen for filing taxes, etc and I bought a docking station with keyboard, mouse, big screen monitor, etc just for that particular laptop.:shakehead:

turns your regular $300 laptop into one with the numeric keypad.

$12 dollars. Plugs in your USB port. No docking station required.

Toshiba USB Numeric Keypad Wired Keypad

base_media

One of the guys at work yesterday slice his finger.... he wrapped it in a paper towel and put a zip tie (cable tie) around it to hold on the bandage.... I thought that was pretty funny...

I'm guessing y'all were out of duct tape.

Sounds like you buy computers the same way you buy dive gear.

Sounds like you buy computers the same way you buy dive gear.

you should have seen it when she bought her first harness/wing/transpak.

the dealer that sold it to her, gave it to her un-assembled :no:.

we fried in the sun half an hour at the dive site (jetties) trying to figure out what happened to her. she had to assemble the dang thing in the parking lot!

I think we finally gave up, did a dive and came back and were resting for the surface interval before she finally showed up with it.

I'm guessing y'all were out of duct tape.

duct tape was exactly my thoughts on when she said she had a blister.

Go on a liveaboard and half the people on there have their heels/feet duct taped the entire time on the boat due to blisters on their feet from fin/bootie rub.

Bastid's!!!! I have a tricked out laptop for work purposes thank you very much!! Hey it is tax deductible....:wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom