Just Conversation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh your song is on Nonsense PHD. ......I'll be waiting...:wink:

SchmidtHouseChristmas.jpg

You know as I read these lyrics I can think of more than one person from each place listed that I have talked to on this board, and many other states and countries not listed. I've had the opportunity to meet and chat on the board and meet and dive in person with many of you and my life is richer because of it. I enjoy it all, the wisdom shared, the teasing and laughter, and the friendships shared. I can truly say that I am a better person because of it.

Again,

Merry Christmas to you. :)

AHHHH the pleasure has been all mine.. but i do agree with you. Have a WONDERFUL AND MERRY CHRISTMAS.
Andreas

Mornin' Chip...I took it off. I'm looking for something bigger under my tree this year.:D

BigPearlNecklace283.jpg

I can only imagine where some people will be taking this....yikes!

Carolyn:shark2:

AHHHH the pleasure has been all mine.. but i do agree with you. Have a WONDERFUL AND MERRY CHRISTMAS.
Andreas

Andreas!!!:kiss2: Merry Christmas Buddy. It has been too long!! We've got to plan another trip to the Oriskany for 2009!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom