Just Conversation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

im new to this forum can anyony tell me which forum would be good to talk about diving schools to consider in the US

Hello Mike!! Welcome to DDD
Thanks Denise!

Just let us know when you will be here in March and we will try to set something up.
Certainly!

I think your work is awesome and I am sure it is very rewarding.
Thank you, and yes, it is! The best part is I have been able to allocate some time to work with divers too. In fact tomorrow we dive after church!

I am sure you find yourself in some very interesting places with interesting people!! And a place that celebrates a whole month...you gotta love their stamina!!:wink:
You bet!

Looking forward to meeting/diving with come of you next spring.

im new to this forum can anyony tell me which forum would be good to talk about diving schools to consider in the US

You could start by going to the main forum link and browsing through there. here is a link to the certifying agencies that might help point you to the schools.

http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/q-scuba-certification-agencies/

Or you might want to start off by introducing yourself in the intro. section:
http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/introductions-greets/

Thanks Mike for helping dp out with the directions to where he needs to go. Everyone knows I am directionally challenged and can't find my own way, much less help anyone else. :wink:

Thanks Mike for helping dp out with the directions to where he needs to go. Everyone knows I am directionally challenged and can't find my own way, much less help anyone else. :wink:
You are welcome!
Your humble and obedient servant!

Your humble and obedient servant!

Oh my oh my! :wink:

Carolyn:shark2:

It's ok Carolyn. I won't be pulling out the whip on Mike. He has already agreed to obey and serve. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom