Just Conversation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HAPPY AFTER CHRISTMAS "I HATE WHAT I GOT" GIFT RETURN DAY!

e27bargain.jpeg

Have Fun!
Carolyn:shark2:

Greetings Denise and all!

I love Estonia! They have 3 days of Christmas off, yoo-hoo, so today was still Christmas! Plus come January, the Russians celebrate Christmas on the 7th so, here we go again. And they have it seems 3 or 4 New Years. Seriously! They have the traditional January 1st when Old and New Years meet. Then they have the retirement of the Old Year later and then the coronation of the New Year. And it seems to me another one thrown in the mix somewhere. They basically party all January! :popcorn:

New-Old Year, Old Year, New-New Year, Old-New Year, or something like that.

Anyway, hope you all had a very Merry Christmas and looking forward to an awesome new year. I'll be visiting in the N.Al area in March maybe we can get a dive planned somewhere (maybe even in the Gulf).

We will probably be canceling our end of year dive this year to the thickness of the ice. Too thick to dive through at 2 inches, but not thick enough to support gear for an ice dive. SO, we are really kind of bumming here in Eestiland. :depressed:

stupid little kid!

one of the items on the counter, is the Air Hogs Havoc Cyclone!

doofus, he should have kept it.

air-hogs-mini-storm.jpg

Dang...it's amazing what you pick up on PHD!
Youth...they have no patience! LOL!

Carolyn

Dang...it's amazing what you pick up on PHD!

Carolyn

That's because his maturity level is still around a 10 yr olds. He zones in on the toys.

Greetings Denise and all!
hope you all had a very Merry Christmas and looking forward to an awesome new year. I'll be visiting in the N.Al area in March maybe we can get a dive planned somewhere (maybe even in the Gulf).

Hello Mike!! Welcome to DDD(Deep Dixie Divers) You are more than welcome to hang out here and chat and dive with us when you are in the area. Just let us know when you will be here in March and we will try to set something up.

I think your work is awesome and I am sure it is very rewarding. I am sure you find yourself in some very interesting places with interesting people!! And a place that celebrates a whole month...you gotta love their stamina!!:wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom