Just Conversation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Can make Feb. I'm having to cut back on traveling...I do have a NC wreck diving trip planned for late June though...

yeah... :mooner:

BTW mike_s, I did eat Chinese for lunch today...:)

so did I.... wasn't that great though. I braved going to the mall to finish up some shopping and hit the chinese place in the food court. I keep saying that I'm not going to eat there anymore...... oh well... I'll say it again.

Ahhhh..it's like old times. Now if snep would show up it would be the Three Stooges Again..:wink:

I keep saying that I'm not going to eat there anymore...... oh well... I'll say it again.

Do you know what the definition of insanity is? Repeating the same thing over and over again expecting different results.:D

:xmastree:Christmas in Dixie

by the group Alabama

By now in New York City.
There's snow on the ground.
And out in California.
The sunshines' falling down.
And maybe down in Memphis,
Graceland's all in lights.
And in Atlanta, Georgia,
there's peace on earth tonight.

It's windy in Chicago.
The kids are out of school.
There's magic in Motown.
The city's on the move.
In Jackson, Mississippi
to Charlotte, Caroline.
And all across the Nation,
its a peaceful Christmas time.

Christmas in Dixie.
Its snowing in the pines.
Merry Christmas from Dixie,
to everyone tonight. And from Alabama,
Merry Christmas to you....

You know as I read these lyrics I can think of more than one person from each place listed that I have talked to on this board, and many other states and countries not listed. I've had the opportunity to meet and chat on the board and meet and dive in person with many of you and my life is richer because of it. I enjoy it all, the wisdom shared, the teasing and laughter, and the friendships shared. I can truly say that I am a better person because of it.

Again,

Merry Christmas to you. :)

3130918474_7b13a13101_o.jpg

SANTA? Could it be.....S A T A N? Lol!

Carolyn:shark2:

Awww that is sweet of you to say Denise!

Merry Christmas to you too!

Carolyn:shark2:

Thank you Carolyn!! You don't know how many times you make my day with your googling. :D

Back
Top Bottom