Just Conversation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ahhh...Married With Children

Gotta Love it!!
Plot:

Al Bundy is a misanthropic women's shoe salesman with a miserable life. He hates his job, his wife is lazy, his son is dysfunctional (especially with women), and his daughter is dimwitted and promiscuous. :D

I would hate to explain when 20K crashes to the ground! Yikes!

Carolyn:shark2:

$25k... gone!

At fly ins like this, there are often so many people flying at once, you have a "spotter" to keep an eye out on things happening around you. In this case, it looks like they are offering official spotters (note that they are in the same yellow shirts). This guy's official spotter really drops the ball (but never his cell phone, even after the crash, you can see he's still on it talking). His obvious lack of attention is what caused his pilot to crash, not the plane that slid off the runway. (of course, if the pilot was back a little further from the safety net, he would likely not have been hit either...)

Those are pretty big toys. I had no idea they came in that size.

They might as well take flying lessons and get behind the wheel.

RocketMan!!! I have missed you!! Merry Christmas to You!! :kiss2:

Will I be seeing you in Feb?

RocketMan!!! I have missed you!! Merry Christmas to You!! :kiss2:

Will I be seeing you in Feb?

Can make Feb. I'm having to cut back on traveling...I do have a NC wreck diving trip planned for late June though...

BTW mike_s, I did eat Chinese for lunch today...:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom