Just Conversation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

denisegg:
Oh yeah...all I've got to do is turn on the tears:huh: and act all innocent:angel_smi and point to Howard and say, "It was all his fault"...now who do you think the officer is going to believe??:wink:

Doh. I forgot about the old feminine wilds tricks. Ok Clay, if the coppers or warden show up...it's every man for himself.

P.S. Do feminine wilds work the same on female cops? But I digress.

RocketMan:
Doh. I forgot about those feminine wilds tricks. Ok Clay, if the coppers or warden show up...it's every man for himself.

P.S. Do feminine wilds work the same on female cops? But I digress.

I've never gotten but one speeding ticket, and by the time I got through:huh: , he was apologizing to ME and telling me how to get out of paying it (I had oversized tires on my SUV and that may have made my speedometer not work properly:huh: ..and he came up with this:rofl3: ) and, I had those dark tinted windows and he said that he would have never stopped me in the first place but he couldn't see who the driver was because of the dark tinted windows (I kid you not, I am not making this up). He said he would tear the ticket up but he had already called it in that the driver was doing 80 before he got out of his car and saw who was behind the wheel (you know in case he needed backup:D ). Before he left me, he asked me if I was going to be ok...

I cannot say about female cops...never got stopped by one...

denisegg:
I've never gotten but one speeding ticket, and by the time I got through:huh: , he was apologizing to ME and telling me how to get out of paying it (I had oversized tires on my SUV and that may have made my speedometer not work properly:huh: ..and he came up with this:rofl3: ) and, I had those dark tinted windows and he said that he would have never stopped me in the first place but he couldn't see who the driver was because of the dark tinted windows (I kid you not, I am not making this up). He said he would tear the ticket up but he had already called it in that the driver was doing 80 before he got out of his car and saw who was behind the wheel (you know in case he needed backup:D ). Before he left me, he asked me if I was going to be ok...

That's why most people hate cops. They make up their own rules on how to enforce something. Pull someone over who has boobs and the rules all the sudden get softer. :D

I cannot say about female cops...never got stopped by one...

Most women I've seen that were cops would most likely prefer to pull over women over men if you know what I mean.....:eyebrow: so you might get away with it on them also!

mike_s:
That's why most people hate cops. They make up their own rules on how to enforce something. Pull someone over who has boobs and the rules all the sudden get softer:D

You're saying it is because I was a girl?? I thought it was because of my winning performance!!:huh:

Ah, mike is a cynic. Of course it was your performance...whinning that is

Poor Mike,
You got some speeding tickets you need help with??:D

and Rocketman, there is a difference in whining and crying.....whining is irritating, crying is subtle...(now just which one gets us our way more often??):)

denisegg:
and Rocketman, there is a difference in whining and crying.....whining is irritating, crying is subtle...(now just which one gets us our way more often??):)
Ah, I see. Yes there is a difference.

mike_s:
It it was Rocketman dressed in 'drag', then I think he would have gotten the ticket....

We need some clarification Mike...was he whinning or crying to the officer while dressed in drag?:huh:

Back
Top Bottom