Just Conversation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Are you saying I can sleep in the garage Clay??:D

I appreciate the offer and all but I guess I'll have to let you recommend a hotel in the area for those of us who are from out of town and don't want to drive back home after the dive and dine.

Brandy, you might not can "Tame the River", but you certainly earned your new nickname "Wildman" on Saturday at Cypress Springs. For those not there to witness his daring feats, Brandy not only braved the river in a canoe that sprung a leak, paddled his way to safety, fought off wild beasts and dove in bitter cold water, he made his own jerky and brought it for all of us to eat. That man could live in the wilderness for days.

So what's up with the new avatar Clay..bragging about your cruise?:14:

(by the way, I like it!!)

denisegg:
So what's up with the new avatar Clay..bragging about your cruise?:14:

(by the way, I like it!!)

You catch on quick dont you?

Best Western 3 miles from my house. Pretty clean and only 2 years old.

Well the guards found me, so I'm back at work dreaming of diving. I hope all had a great weekend. Man was it cold this morning. If the 10th is this cold, I hope y'all have fun at BW.

Water temp on the 13th of Jan was from 55f to 58f. Although the air temp was a very nice and comfortable 73f. The wind is blowing pretty good here today also. BRRR.

snepdiver:
You catch on quick dont you?

Best Western 3 miles from my house. Pretty clean and only 2 years old.

I am pretty smart that way:D .

I need the street address of the Best Western so I will be sure and book the right one. You are going to provide taxi service over there if Rocketman and Howard get too rowdy after Howard's hot chocolate? (it is a secret recipe....just keep the kids AWAY from it...AND anyone else who is weak of heart:D )

Find a Hotel - More Search Options Select Your Destination and Dates (Required)

:hmmm: UH Hem, Clay, you only left out one tiny detail...I DON'T KNOW THE DESTINATION

(No fair..You cheated...you went back and added that street address and town while I was posting this)

RocketMan:
Well the guards found me, so I'm back at work dreaming of diving. I hope all had a great weekend. Man was it cold this morning. If the 10th is this cold, I hope y'all have fun at BW.

I talked to the warden personally to spring you on the 10th. I promised him I would see to it that you and Clay would BEHAVE. There will be no backing out now....don't make me have to come and get you...I am meaner than that warden ever thought about being :2ar15smil

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom