Just Conversation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

philmottrek99and02:
5 hours or so to your place (BIG GUESS on time)

That's right everybody(especially Howard's wife) Howard HAS NOT been to my house!!

RocketMan:
It weren't my fault. I have witnesses (or at least can hire some).

I knew Clay started it!!:D You two are going to have to get back in your cage until you can learn to behave:no

denisegg:
That's right everybody(especially Howard's wife) Howard HAS NOT been to my house!!

Methinks the lady protests too much:confused:

I'll be out of pocket the next few days. Y'all have a great weekend and remember...play nice:bandsmlz:...sort of

I'll be diving tomorrow!! If I am one of the lucky ones who returns...I will make a full report of my DELIVERANCE!! The sequel..."What Really Happened at Cypress Springs"

http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=172567
They are over there right now talking about dead bodies and we haven't even left yet!!

Survival of the fitest....I am not sure that is an accurate accounting...seeing as I didn't even get to row a canoe...but I survived, and all who left with me...and a hearty group they were...to survive diving with me that is...

Okay Howard,
So what's up with buying a BC. I thought the big event was scheduled for this morning?

Clay, I don't know how big your house is, but from the looks of the thread going on over there, you're gonna have alot of guests on Feb 10th. Just remember, I called the guest room first!! The rest will just have to pitch a tent or something:D

Yeah. My house is 1400 Sq/Ft. But I have plenty of garage space and patio space. Everyone will be fine. I have had as many as 25 people(adults) over at one time. It was a little crowded but not bad. We will be having fun and it wont really matter. To me anyway.

Back
Top Bottom