Just Conversation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:D Did I mention that I'm going to Belize in just 9 weeks?

Remember I invited all of you. So I don't want to hear any whining when I start braggin! Ofcourse I'll need Matt to post my pictures since I am to stupid to figure out how to post them and to lazy to read any directions.

So what's on tap for today? I was out of pocket yesterday so I missed all the fun. I'm glad that Denise spent yesterday helping the economy grow. I like the 42" plasma but I would have chosen a different movie from Deliverance. Maybe “Into the Blue". :wink:

seadoggirl:

Remember I invited all of you. So I don't want to hear any whining when I start braggin! Ofcourse I'll need Matt to post my pictures since I am to stupid to figure out how to post them and to lazy to read any directions.

Whine...I'm not whining but couldn't you have kept Belize to youself. Now I've got to go splash water on my face...I need to go diving.

Now Donna,
Look what you've gone and done. You made RocketMan start playin in the toilet again!! And I thought we had resolved that issue!!

I'm not sure about my new toy I bought yesterday (this 42" widescreen plasma) I have a directtv satelite dish and so much of the programming is still in the 4:3 ratio (that's box for you Clay:D), so you either watch it with black bars on the sides or stretch the picture to fit to widescreen, which distorts the pic a bit. Any the rest of you have one of these...what are your experiences or thoughts on it..

oh and RocketMan, the agenda for today is does Denise keep this toy or take it back to the store...if they will take it back..I didn't even ask

seadoggirl:

Speaking of bragging about travel, some little lady mentioned a trip to Roatan in June I think it was and was suppose to get me some info on it?

denisegg:
I'm not sure about my new toy I bought yesterday (this 42" widescreen plasma) I have a directtv satelite dish and so much of the programming is still in the 4:3 ratio (that's box for you Clay:D), so you either watch it with black bars on the sides or stretch the picture to fit to widescreen, which distorts the pic a bit. Any the rest of you have one of these...what are your experiences or thoughts on it..

oh and RocketMan, the agenda for today is does Denise keep this toy or take it back to the store...if they will take it back..I didn't even ask

I think that we would have to witness this distortion problem and troubleshoot on site.

Back
Top Bottom